Sunday, October 6, 2013

Rome 2 Total War Gameplay: Rule Brittania! (Let's Play 01)

Just when I try to get out....they pull me back in. That may not be an original quote from me, but it fits the situation. I decided a while ago to never buy another AAA game for full price. I also decided to give Total War 2 Rome a miss because it was reviewing so poorly. Yea, so much for that. With Creative Assembly's permission letter burning a hole in my virtual pocket I decided to go ahead and buy it, and do a series on it. I loved Rome Total War so expectations are running high.

I am playing post patch 3 which supposedly sets a lot of things to right. I'm also playing blind so if you have any tips, check out the video and let me know! I'm playing as the Brittanic Tribe because they are just so cool! They were also the the first culture I played in Rome 1 after winning as the Romans and unlocking them. Ahhh, the good old days when you had to work for something cool. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment