Saturday, January 12, 2013

World of Tanks: Heavy Baguette

Since the new Chinese tanks are turning out to be quite the let-down I decided to use the free gold on the Test Server (8.3) to try the Tier VIII French Heavy premium- just for lols. I've never tried the French heavies so I had not idea what to expect and it certainly wasn't that I'd really, really like it. The problem, of course, is the staggering $50 price tag. It's strange that if it were a 'mere' $30 I likely would just get it but that extra few quid is just too much. That's a nice bottle of French Wine damnit.

When I did this video I didn't realize that this tank has the exact same gun that you can mount in the Tier VI French Heavy which got me thinking that maybe I'm missing out.... next project: European Vacation! I'm going to grind some Frenchies. In the meantime some gameplay with the FCM 50t the Heavy that plays like a Medium. The important thing to note is that I do quite well (if I do say so myself) from the start suggesting it really suits a medium play-style (my usual tank-type).


No comments:

Post a Comment