Monday, December 17, 2012

World of Tanks: The Pay To Win Experiment. Episode II

Episode II has been up since Friday but I haven't been promoting it much. Firstly I was out of town but due to crazy family, I have returned earlier than expected. Secondly in this video I promote my new series, Two Battle Tuesday but due to some You Tube technical difficulties (it really is their fault, honest) I had to take it down which messed up my plans to get people interested in the new series.

So in the 'that's too bad' column, my mother is still crazy, but in the 'that's good news column' I can re-do the Object 704 battles tonight and get them up for tomorrow. Unless the curse of the Object 704 strikes again or some kindly doctor commits my mother and I get have to drive her to the asylum.




No comments:

Post a Comment