Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WoT Mis-Matches

I have said that often in WoT you are either winning by a lot, or losing terribly and I think it is one of the most frustrating things about the game. Why, for instance, do you get 'more' experience and credits if your team wins? I understand it for Team Company Battles because, well, you're a team, but why for randoms? If reward was based solely on performance I would be much happier and wouldn't focus so much on my win-loss ratio, that's for sure. Come on, we've all had this happen: you're the last one left alive, have 2+ kills (often the only kills for your team), loads of bad-guys spotted, and in the end you get less credits/experience than you do when you play like shit and your team carries you. I'd rather just be rewarded for my own performance and not punished for the stupidity of others, but that's just me.

This game, posted over at stnylan's musings is the absolute worse team I have ever seen. Yikes.

Taken from Stnylan's Musings.

1 comment:

  1. Worst team? WORST TEAM? F%$ING LUXURY, I JUST GOT FIVE MATCHES IN A F%$ING ROW WHERE TWO-THIRDS OF MY SO-CALLED TEAM-MATES DIDN'T MAKE TRIPLE-DIGIT F%$ING XP.

    Not that I'm bitter or anything. Nope, totally calm and relaxed, that's me.

    ReplyDelete