Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Operation Copy Thade

I'm wondering if you can 'work hard at gaming'? I suppose you can if you are, say a game developer, but if you are an average punter, like myself, can all the gaming and game-related projects you do be considered work? Maybe.

I've been quite busy lately behind the scenes. I did a brief You Tube video on World of Tanks and though I said it would likely be my one and only, I've got the bug. With my toe firmly in You Tube waters, I want more, more damnit! Like Thade, then, I'm launching a You Tube effort with a couple projects in mind. One of them is, like Thade, X-Com related and is almost ready. Yes, it does appear that I am copying Thade but keep in mind he has a big hammer and hammers are cool. And that's not a subconscious reference to his male bits either. Honest.

I am also reminded by my You Tube let's play inbox that The Walking Dead, Episode 5 is out so I will likely put everything on hold tonight to play that. I am soooo excited, and I can't actually believe I said that about a game. That should tell you all you need to know about the quality of it, and why you should buy it. In fact I'm disgusted that you haven't alt-tabbed this to go buy it.

So stay tuned for some vids coming sooon. I am, of course, posting here about all of this so never fear I won't desert you. Unless I get famous and then you're out of luck because I'll quickly forget all of you and live large in the limelight until I crash and burn, attend a 12-step program, and come back begging for forgiveness. Huzzah!


1 comment: