Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Saints Row The Third Pictorial

I'm at a loss about what to post for my Saints Row The Third play that won't have been covered elsewhere since I'm late to the party. A review seems silly so I've decided to stick with picture-only posts! I'm currently 49% complete and may, just may, try and finish this one but I do keep getting distracted which is the point of the game I think. I'm currently collecting police vehicles. Love that siren!

Appeasing my legion of fans is never easy. I of course beat them to death following the photo shoot.


First things first. Time to start a collection of police vehicles starting with the cruiser.


Then the undercover.


And of course a SWAT armored car always comes in handy.  
I think this picture is self-explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment