Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cities XL 2012: Ten Bucks On Steam (Today)



Just a quick post to say this ones going for $10 on Steam today and if you are a fan of city building games (ala Sim City) this one is well worth it. I did a brief review on it ages ago (which is now, incidentally my most viewed post ever at 800+ views) but never followed up. I keep meaning to return to this one but just keep getting distracted. Another factor is once I start it up, I can't quit playing and end up ignoring everything else!


2 comments:

  1. This is one of the games that had caught my eye during the sale. Do far I've infested in From Dust and Bastion. I haven't played a SimCity game i'm years, but i'm the same add you - I find them hard to put down once you get the hang of then.

    Might invest in this tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Dust really tempted me and I likely should have got it as it was under $5 I do believe but all the reviews I saw of it suggested it doesn't have a lot of staying power. It looks beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete