Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Saturday Tune on Sunday: Lemon Jelly

I first discovered Lemon Jelly, and this song in particular, in a tiny bed-sit (studio apartment for the non-Euros on the crowd) in Dublin on one of the first nights I, er, "discovered" She Who Will Be Named Later. We would later travel back to Dublin (after shacking up and living in sin) to see them perform live at The Ambassador Theatre on Saturday February 26, 2005.


Thank you Paddy McPhillips who, unknown to us at the time, was also there and kindly took this photo for me to later post on my blog.


We are now bringing the album this song is from into the birthing suite which I think is quite fitting, all things considered.

Enjoy!

Lemon Jelly: Nice Weather for Ducks


2 comments:

  1. Gank,

    Best of luck with it all. I have no doubt that you will be instantly smitten with total love and certainty that your newborn is the most perfect one ever in the history of the universe.

    ReplyDelete