Thursday, April 12, 2012

Temptation. A Multimedia Experience.



  1. to attempt to persuade or entice to do something, especially something morally wrong or unwise
  2. to allure, invite, or attract
  3. to give rise to a desire in (someone) to do something




  1. a product, service, or program offered at a reduced price.











  1. the ability to control one's emotions, behavior, and desires in order to obtain some reward, or avoid some punishment later.






That works out to $7.65 per month, based on the 6-month offer. Hmmmm....whatever could be the result of all this?



Yea, likely the feeling that I've been kicked in the nuts in a month or two when I (once again) get sick of the game and say (once again) that I will never go premium..... again. Sigh. Are they somehow injecting crack into my eyeballs as I play because this game is bloody addicting.


And because it fits, a classic tune I'm ashamed to say I never listened to (outside of the Trainspotting soundtrack) before now.



No comments:

Post a Comment