Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Saturday Tune On Sunday

Look at me, working away on the weekend to provide you with posts! What's that? Yes, I agree, I do spoil you.

My music tastes, as I have previously stated, vary depending on mood, time of day, and whatever other cosmic forces you'd like to conjure. I have spent days at Music Festivals, nights in top London Clubs, and hours in small, smokey blues bars in Mississippi. Trying to pin down my 'favorite' music is a massive waste of time. I just enjoy whatever I feel like at the time and so, here we have an old reggae number which I've always liked and there is no better way to enjoy it that off vinyl.

And really what could top this line:
"You can't marry that girl, I have to say no, that girl is your sister but you're momma don't know."

Oh right. This one!
"Mamma she laughed, she said go man, go, you're daddy ain't your daddy, but your daddy don't know."

Shame and Scandal in the Family.  Indeed. Peter Tosh fronts.


Oh, and while I'm at it, one more from the same era.


No comments:

Post a Comment