Friday, April 6, 2012

Fortuitious Friday: Happy Birthday Jeebus!

Easter is here and though the cold temperatures this weekend may be trying to fool us, Spring has sprung. I am aware that Easter is not, in fact, the birthday of Jesus (or Jeebus) and nor, quite frankly, do I care. It is four days away from the Slave Ship and that's all that matters to a non-religious fool like myself.....or non-religious wise-man depending on your point of view. Look at me, I get all the same holidays without having to do any of the 'believing in this crap' work! Who's the fool now? Oh sure, you may have the last laugh while I'm burning in hell but I'll take my chances on that one.

Not alot to say today. I'm raging in frustration at the noobs in WoT who are intent on fucking up my fun, but on the plus side I've now discovered Minecraft. Ya, finally. I thought I'd give it a go and so far I'm quite pleased. In fact, why the hell am I writing this when I could be-

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment