Friday, March 30, 2012

Fortuitious Friday. Fuck Y'all. You Don't Know Evil.

As the Friday blog-war is about to heat up I've decided to wade in. The recent story of the Goons in Eve who goaded the guy wanting to commit suicide (or whatever, I didn't read it all myself) has led Tobold to define evil while taking a shot at Syncaine at the same time. Fair play. Their blog-tiffs are fun to read and while I think Tobold's opinions are a bit...well....mainstream, I do agree that Syncaine can be an ass sometimes. I also agree that the Goon-guy responsible for these posts is an even bigger ass.



"Evil" is a very evocative word that means different things to different people but I'd just like to say that if you think a blogger like Syncaine is actually evil, please do read this very true story of mine:

I once played chess with a guy who had cut the head off of a women and stuffed it into a duffel bag which he placed in the trunk of his car. He was stopped by police driving around with it and subsequently arrested for her murder and sexual assault. Now that, you fucking idiots, is evil. Get a grip.

Oh, and Happy Friday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Why did you play chess with him? Why did you not pound him with in an inch of his life with your fists? I believe I would've felt compelled to do that. Perhaps "play chess with" is actually a euphemism for "punched really hard in the face"?

    The rap for assault and battery is pretty trivial compared to what that guy has on his plate anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm betting he was good at chess. Used to thinking ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sick though it may be...that made me smile.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I think we CAN reasonably conclude then, that you are, indeed evil. Apologies to Tobold. He was right after all.

      Delete