Sunday, February 26, 2012

Saturday's Tune: Sans Electronica

If you read my blog regularly (and who doesn't) you wouldn't be faulted for thinking that all I listen to, or have ever listened to, is electronic-focused music. I do talk about it a lot, and most of my music posts are of the DJ-based genre.

Having grown up in an isolate, rural setting, and then traveled over a good part of the globe I (of course) have been exposed to a lot of different types of music and listen to a wide variety of genres. There is a picture of me, at 17, which I keep safely guarded and hidden away  that may show me with a mullet and a leather jacket........ ahem, let's move on.

Today is a quiet kind of day and I thought I'd post a nice, soft song by the great Irish artist David Kitt.



And while we're on the subject of Irish artists I couldn't pass up the opportunity to post Thin Lizzy's Whiskey in the Jar which I listen to at least once a week which is considerably less often than I think about drinking Irish Whiskey!



2 comments:

  1. Nice. Thank heavens someone will post something on a weekend.

    Isn't it Sunday, though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, it was Sunday when I posted this. Didn't mean to make you question your sanity :)

    ReplyDelete