Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Quoting You!

I decided to make this a regular feature of my blog because there are a lot of things I see in my daily blog-reads that make me smile. It's also loads easier than writing my own post so get in!

Rather than 'quote of the week', or 'quote of the day'- which Syp may have copyrighted for all I know- I'm going with Quoting You! It seems more catchy, more aggressive... hey, it could be YOU, and isn't that what every established blogger wants, a new blogger with a readership of around 30 giving them more exposure by recycling their own words? Of course they do! Huzzah!

So from  Klepsacovic at Troll Racials are Overpowered (I hope your ISP can handle the massive influx of 5 new readers to your sight) comes:

"I can't quite see why anyone would play EVE when real accounting is so much more lucrative."

Amen brother, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment