Monday, August 1, 2011

Born To Do It

Thanks to the decree of the Canadian Government I have today off. Thanks to the generous compensation package offered by the Overseers at the Assembly Line I also took Friday off and snuck off with She Who Will Be Named Later for a weekend break at our old stomping grounds. I also popped in to see my Mum who, after 23 years has now finally managed to unload all of the stuff I had stored in her basement. She yelled and did a happy dance in her now empty basement.



I got it all- everything from my first teddy bear (named, of course, Teddy) to my childhood books (OMG, it's Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail, and, quite frankly, I agree: I too, will not eat Green Eggs and Ham). Mmmmm....ham.



It was quite the haul and it was fun looking through the boxes at my old toys. I was quite amused to come across these- saved from what had been a sizable war-toys collection (Mom wasn't that great at saving stuff and bits and pieces were mysteriously 'lost' over the years) which may explain why I chose the particular line of tanks in WoT that I did.




The Tiger

SU-100

Dramatic angle! Rarrrwww.

You know those Tigers that are, like, double Tigers?

The missiles which did shoot, and were carried in the box, are sadly lost

So its seems I was born to play Russian TD's, German Heavies, and Artillery in World of Tanks! I missed the music post on Friday, so I'll feebly attempt to make up for it with a single video (Dub Step again): Born to do it, by Caspa.

No comments:

Post a Comment