Monday, June 27, 2011

Jokes Over Guys, Where’s The New Show?

Why am I always the last to know? Oh ya, head in the clouds, absent minded, Gank. Good ole Gank. Missed the whole point to this post. I thought they were taking a holiday, you know. A holiday. Didn’t realize they were shutting the whole thing down. Here I was, waiting patiently, thinking, gosh, it’s been over three weeks now, that’s a rather long vacation.

Re-read that post the other day (including comments) and it finally dawned.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

A great couple of guys to virtually hang out with, I really liked the podcast/news show. I wish them the all the best and thanks very much for the effort you put in. I’ve listened to a few podcasts and only two have managed to make the short-list. This means all my hopes and dreams (pod-cast related ones at any rate) now rest on the shoulders of the lads at KIASA. Pressures on, guys- entertain me, damn you, or I'll cancel my subscription...oh, wait, they do it for free. Blast them and their good-natured, polite, English souls!

No comments:

Post a Comment