Wednesday, June 8, 2011

In Which I Cheekily Turn a Comment Into a Post

In response to a post at Very Distilled because my blog post for today wan't finished and I want to go home today and do some gaming instead of posting and I'd like to say I'm sorry but I'm not so I 'm hoping this long unpuncutated sentence will put you off and you'll just skip to the funny but at the end and continue to think I'm great rather than lazy but in reality both are pretty accurate so either way you'll be right.

Enjoy!

Are you telling me that there is a +5 Helmet of Sarcasm now? OMG. I’ve got to get it. I’ve been using the +4 and while it’s okay, I find it to be a bit of a let down from the +3. The difference between the +2 and the +3 was immense and I just didn’t get that feeling when I moved to the +4. I really hope the +5 is a step above the +4 cause I’m not sure I’d stick with that line tbh. I have a mate who uses the +4 Dry Humour Helmet and he says it’s a lot better than the Sarcasm Helmet and it absolutely blows away the American Humor Helmet. That additional ‘u’ makes all the difference.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Gank, I've always found that U make all the difference to me.

    ReplyDelete