Wednesday, May 11, 2011

M.I.A.

So it turns out that I'm not dead. It is unusual to go from blogging almost daily to days of silence. I am currently away from home and my plans for blogging on a regular basis have gone by the wayside. Anyone who is, or has been in the military (or other traveling professions) might understand this: sometimes when you are away, and missing home, the only way forward is to put your head down and get through as best you can.

I have managed to get Wurm to work on this old laptop and have been occupying every spare moment (sans gym time and eating) playing it. If Ultima defeated me in a bad way, then Wurm has defeated me in a good way. I have paid to play this one and have now met the 40 hours which was supposed to be the maximum for my challenge.

Rest assured I am still alive and gaming and anxious to continue blogging. For the next few days as I am away from (and missing) She Who Will Be Named Later, The Duchess of Dumb, The Sultan of Smart, and World Of Tanks (not necessarily in that order) I will be a bit quiet. Missing in Action, but not dead!

11 comments:

  1. And here we sit, eagerly awaiting your return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't listen to Sara. We are not eagerly awaiting your return because the frequency of your posting is staggering and we don't have quite enough time to troll our blogroll often enough to read all of your posts. This works. :P

    Seriously though, don't beat yourself over not being able to post. People take unannounced breaks all the time (me, namely) and it works fine (probably not). In any case, hang in there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm..not sure what happened there. Blogger appears to have eaten a few comments from this post.

    /shrugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Blaq- I did see your comment on my mobile device...maybe I accidentally deleted it somehow. I'm a total noob with this thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pretty sure, nay I know, you deleted it and are now pretending like you have no idea what happened.

    I'll get you for this Mr. Gank, I will avenge my, now perished, comment! I swear it on my SysRq key on the keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you go by the same name in the game? If so, you might live close to my. I play Bhrandon and live in Blue Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Blaq I assure you it was an accident! It was a funny comment so you have every right to seek revenge on your lost humor :-)

    @Bhrandon- Tip, thats me alright. I've seen you in local a few times. Just founded a village near Crystal Port in the Obelisk
    area :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool. You have anyone else in your village or are you taking care of it on your own?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just me and a horse I decided to keep while sailing around the world. I tried to kill it, nearly died, and then decided settle down with it after toting behind my boat for a few days....stupid virtual animals coming along when I miss my real animals the most.

    ReplyDelete