Saturday, March 19, 2011

C Is For Cookie

I was thinking about yesterday's post, or more specifically Sara's response about the M in mmo standing for 'massively'. I was trying to think seriously about the subject, and decide, for me, what does massively mean? How many people does a game need to be massive, and what kind of games are mmo's as far as I'm concerned?

I tried to think about this, really I did, but all I could think about was how Massively Multiplayer Online Games starts with M....then I wondered, what others things start with M? I soon became quite distracted and realized that I didn't care about the other things that started with M, because:

M is for massively,
That's good enough for me,
M is for massively,
That's good enough for me,
M is for massively,
That's good enough for me,
Ohh Massive, Massive, Massive starts with M


Come on, you know you want to sing along.....press play on the video below and lets go!


M is for massively,
That's good enough for me,
M is for massively,
That's good enough for me,
M is for massively,
That's good enough for me,
Ohh Massive, Massive, Massive starts with M

You know what, an online game with many people starts with M
And an online game with only male players in it also starts with M
But it is not as good as a game with massively in it
And Warhammer Online used to be Massive, but you can't play that now


OMG, please tell me you're singing along by now, I'll be so embarrassed if I'm the only one:


M is for massively,
That's good enough for me,
M is for massively,
That's good enough for me,
M is for massively,
That's good enough for me,
Ohh Massive, Massive, Massive starts with M

Oh the hell with it: COOKIE, COOKIE, COOKIE STARTS WITH CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


3 comments:

  1. Someone told me that cookie monster went on a diet and no longer eats cookies. I think part of me died when I heard that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did as well (die inside). Parental Advisory labels on Sesame Street? Is this really what we've come to? I miss the old days when common sense often (though not always) prevailed, even if some of our 'rights' got trampled- although you may disagree considering :)

    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/01/17/eveningnews/main3725571.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly people. Everyone knows M in MMORPG stands for Many. As in Many Men RolePlaying Girls. Because that, as opposed to Massively Multiplayer Online... makes sense. And is true.

    ReplyDelete